Friday, October 22, 2010

Where Our Story Begins.


As I stated in my blog profile, my dad was at a train show a in Long Beach, California a number of years back where he ran across a man selling Circus Trains. This man was John Brunner, a former clown with the Barnum and Bailey Circus and a Circus Train collector. My dad had a soft spot for circus trains at the time and decided to all he had. After looking at the entire collection my dad purchased I thought it had to be a full set of McCoy Circus trains but after doing more research, I have found many others out there. Still, an impressive collection of McCoy trains is sitting in perfect showroom/original boxed condition. Other blogs about McCoy trains have been developed and show much more than I can but this first blog gets us up and running to show the Circus Collection of Roy Ceasar. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment